Today is a happy day, y'all! I've been keeping a secret for weeks, and today I finally get to spill the beans.
This adorable Succulent Baby Shower Invitation is for a very special friend...and she has no idea. :)
This morning, my sweet friend Laura, the amazing gal behind Make Life Lovely, is going to wake up to a Surprise Virtual Baby Shower...all in her honor!
Laura is expecting baby number five, a sweet baby girl, and I've teamed up with some of my blogging pals to celebrate the mama-to-be!
If you're not familiar with how a virtual baby shower works, it's basically a collection of what we all would have created for a real-life shower, but since we live all over the country and can't celebrate together in real life, we're sharing our contributions on our blogs. Fun, right?!!
You simply "hop" from blog to blog following the links below to see what special surprises everyone has created for Laura, and you get some fab baby shower ideas in the process!
We're kicking off the fun with this Succulent Baby Shower invitation that I designed, but the party doesn't stop there!
Hop on over to my buddies' blogs by clicking on the links below and see how they're celebrating Laura today!
- Mocktail bar by Dawn of Revel and Glitter
- Cake and cupcake toppers by Susan of SugarPartiesLA
- Baby washcloth lollipop bouquet by Annaliese of Made of Sugar and Spice
- Custom confetti by Brenda of Giggle Hearts
- Photo backdrop blanket by Bri of Halfpint Design
- Baby shower Mad Libs by Nathalie of Press Print Party!
- "Wishes For Baby" cards by Deanna of Mirabelle Creations
- Shower favors by Esther of The Bakers Party Shop
- More shower favors by Rachel of Fawn Parties
See all of the fun with our hashtag #BabyLovelyIsComing
And a little note to the mama-to-be...Laura, SURPRISE!!! We gotcha!!! Enjoy your special day!